Kas.- 19. RVA. VirginiaStateUniversity17'
My Daily Hair Routine.
Watch it here or continue reading or both!
- Consists of using my V05 Island Coconut Moisturizing Conditioner in the shower,
- Starting off with hot/warm water to open up my 4C HAIR which is of Low Porosity- water cant get in easily. Apply the conditioner, rinse out and seal with cold water. This helps retain moisture.
- I squeeze out excess water with my hands,
- then using the LOC method to apply my products - Tea Tree Oil, Olive Oil, Indian Hemp, Jojoba Oil or Blue Magic Organics Castor Oil.
- I usually/always go for Jojoba oil + Indian Hemp or Castor Oil + Indian Hemp. Usually 1/2 oils and a cream. Its really just random selection.
- I have noticed Indian Hemp helps my hair grow, even when I had relaxed hair, so I love it. Jojoba/ Castor Oil really helps me combat dryness.
- I use a Shower Cap while in the shower, to protect my hair after applying products, from the water. Also, the steam from my shower helps as a steaming method for my hair which is great.
- African Pride Shea Butter Moisture Intense Leave-In-Conditioner , finished so I have not use any leave-in for months and my hair is fine.
- I do all this in the shower, as applying products outside the shower is messy and annoying- water flying everywhere isnt cool.
- Wide Tooth Comb helps to fluff out my roots. I just poke it in and out of my hair. I dont comb all the way out to prevent breakage etc. I have stopped using combs in my hair routine, for longer healthier hair. I only fingercomb/detangle.
- I let my hair air dry and if I need to, I use a t-shirt to soak up any excess dripping water.
- Spray Bottle doesnt work for me anymore. My hair is fuller and longer now. So on days when I dont condition, drench my hair in warm water, then seal with cold water. Then squeeze out excess water then apply products and let air dry.
- I wash every 2 days or 1 day. Depends on my hair and how it feels.
- At night, I use a silk/satin scarf to help retain moisture in my hair.
- I made a hair routine timetable to help remind me of what to do to my hair and maintain it.
About the spray bottle method - x
My old hair routine - x
Thanks for reading.
Have a lovely day.
Need some resin with your #cuvee thanks to #galacticgardens for the great run on this strain #subcool #tgagenetics #theweednerds #weednerdnation by tgasubcoolseeds http://ift.tt/1pcC2Ll